On February 2, 2022, Lawrence Gostin, David Hyman, and Jenin Younes joined the Federalist Society's Georgetown Law Student Chapter to debate COVID-19 vaccine mandates.
- Lawrence Gostin, University Professor, Founding Linda D. & Timothy J. O'Neill Professor of Global Health Law, Faculty Director of O'Neill Institute for National & Global Health Law, Georgetown University
- David Hyman, Scott K. Ginsburg Professor of Health Law & Policy, Georgetown University
- Jenin Younes, Litigation Counsel, New Civil Liberties Alliance
- [Moderator] Courtney Stone Mirski, Editor in Chief, Food and Drug Law Journal
- [Introduction] Elizabeth Henry, President, Federalist Society's Georgetown Law Student Chapter
Visit our website – www.RegProject.org
– to learn more, view all of our content, and connect with us on social media.