The FTC is undertaking an ambitious and historic effort to craft de novo competition and privacy rules that will impact the entire U.S. economy. While some have applauded FTC's efforts, others have questioned the FTC's statutory authority to craft such rules. This webinar featured a panel of experts discussing the agency's statutory authority, processes and procedures, and specific rules that may be in play.
- Corbin Barthold, Director of Appellate Litigation and Internet Policy Counsel, TechFreedom
- William Blumenthal, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Andrew Stivers, Associate Director, NERA Economic Consulting
- [Moderator] Svetlana Gans, Vice President & Associate General Counsel, NCTA
Visit our website – www.RegProject.org
– to learn more, view all of our content, and connect with us on social media.