Collectively the Department of Labor, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and the National Labor Relations Board play a pivotal role in almost every dimension of employment in the nation. This inaugural panel discusses recent developments in the regulatory regimes of each and grades their performance over the four years of the Trump Administration. Greg Jacob moderates the discussion and presses our speakers about the fairness and accuracy of their grades.
- David Fortney, Co-Founder, Fortney & Scott LLC, and former Chief Legal Officer, U.S. Department of Labor
- Leon Sequeira, Former Assistant Secretary of Labor for Policy, U.S. Department of Labor
- Glenn Taubman, Staff Attorney, National Right To Work Legal Defense Foundation
- [Moderator] Gregory Jacob, Partner, O'Melveny & Myers LLP, and former Counsel to Vice President Pence and Deputy Assistant to the President
Visit our website – www.RegProject.org
– to learn more, view all of our content, and connect with us on social media.