Here we are with Kevin Cobb! This week we’re here to discuss how much time can really go into an event and how any event is so much more than just a one day ordeal. There’s plenty of work that goes into making sure your event is perfect both before and after it even starts and that is what Kevin is here with us to discuss! .
What do you wish more people knew about events: :
- An event takes place before, during and after anyone arrives.
- An event isn’t just a one day ordeal.
- Your event should have a strategy that everyone who is involved in it should know about.
- Use the time after the event is over to reflect on how it went.
- Being able to pick out what worked and what didn’t work only helps you even more for your net event.
- Hone in on what an event can excel at and amplify it even more.
- Allow your audience to supply you with their own feedback.
Quote of the Show:
- “Your event should be pouring gasoline on what your strategy is the whole rest of the year.” - Kevin Cobb