Antuanette Gomez, CEO of Pleasure Peaks joins Jess & Brandon to talk about sex and cannabis. Pleasure Peaks is a sexual health company that develops products for women to have an optimal and healthy sex and this week, we discuss:
- How cannabis can be used to assuage pain and symptoms related to Endometriosis, PCOS, trauma, infertility, and menstrual pain
- Topical uses of non-psychotropic cannabis products
- Cannabis baths
- CBD vs THC
- Cannabis as a superfood
- The role of our endocannabinoid system
- How cannabis suppositories have been used to treat endometriosis
- Pleasure Island retreats
- Strain journaling
- Advice for newbies
- Her role as a young WOC in a now white-dominated field
Follow Antuanette on Twitter, Instagram & Facebook.
The podcast is brought to you by Womanizer.