In this episode, we discuss:
- An overview of Zoho’s business
- The company’s focus on treating people well, innovation, and engineering
- Why Shidhar was not interested in taking the company public
- An overview of Zoho’s participatory and informal culture
- How Zoho has established nap and play rooms for its employees
- An overview of Zoho Schools of Learning
- Why the company does not take out debt
- How the company is looking to expand its presence in rural US cities
- The importance of being prudent during bubble times
- Why we need to question the role of central banks
- The company’s response to COVID-19
- The home school care Sridhar started during the pandemic
- Sridhar’s view on the future of mobile workforces
Among a variety of other topics.
The post Zoho Founder & CEO Sridhar Vembu appeared first on Metis Strategy.