In this interview, Yasir Anwar, Senior VP, Head of Digital, Macy's, discusses World Class IT principle one, People, principle two, Infrastructure, and principle three, Project & Portfolio Management, with Metis Strategy. Some of the topics discussed include:
- Working across internal departments and with external partners to reach customer-centric goals
- Advantages Macy’s has as a long-standing brand vs. competition from digital native organizations
- Digital development to create the “omni customer” experience
- Restructuring of the organization based on the customer’s journey—the use of “domains”
- Macy’s Labs and the focus on entrepreneurship within the larger organization
- Talent attraction
The post Yasir Anwar, Senior VP, Head of Digital Technology, Macy’s appeared first on Metis Strategy.