In this interview, Vicente Fox, former President of Mexico and Latin American business leader, discusses World Class IT principle one, People, and principle four, IT-Business Partnerships, with Metis Strategy. Some of the topics discussed include:
- The innovative ways in which President Fox has leveraged his business acumen and political knowledge to build Mexico and Latin America as hubs of Information Technology
- The decision behind President Fox’s move from the private to public sector, as well as the progression in experience and motivation that led him to the Presidency
- The importance, to President Fox, of setting ambitious goals and how they allowed him to achieve the ends that he sought to accomplish
- The important role that marketing and communications have played in President Fox’s accomplishments across both the public and private sectors
- The underlying philosophies, many of which stem from his Jesuit education, that drive Fox to success
- President Fox’s opinion on the future of Latin American economies as they become increasingly competitive in the global landscape
The post Vicente Fox, Former President of Mexico appeared first on Metis Strategy.