329: Among the topics discussed with Larry and Theador include:
- The genesis of, and vision for Everipedia, including the company’s unique business model and its plans for growth
- The differences between Wikipedia and Everipedia, such as unrestricted topics and blockchain infrastructure
- The benefits of building Everipedia on the blockchain, such as self-governance, immutability, incentivizing contributions, among others
- Everipedia’s forthcoming cryptocurrency token, IQ, and how it enables self-governance and incentives contributions by aligning the interests of editors with the overall success of the site
- How the peer-to-peer hosting, rather than central hosting, enables Everipedia to provide access to information even in countries that typically censor free speech
- Larry’s outlook on the future of blockchain and implications for the enterprise
The post Theodor Forselius and Larry Sanger, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Information Officer of Everipedia appeared first on Metis Strategy.