This is one in a series of interviews with financial services CIOs conducted in collaboration with CIO Straight Talk magazine. Read additional articles by other technology executives at www.straighttalkonline.com.
In this interview, Michael Baresich, CIO of Ally Financial Inc, discusses World Class IT Principle One, People; Principle Four, IT and Business Partnerships; and Principle Five, External Partnerships. Some of the topics discussed include:
- Importance of cross-functional team work to figure out product offerings
- Keeping an eye out at various human interface platforms to integrate
- Being involved with external partners to understand technology landscape
- Incorporating technologies that serve the 21st century consumer
- Glimpse into the importance of how IT affects decisions requiring acquisitions of companies
- Strategic importance of being involved in Silicon Valley and Silicon Alley
- Eye on the Trends: Human Machine Interface; Blockchain; Digital Assistants
The post Michael Baresich, CIO of Ally Financial Inc appeared first on Metis Strategy.