345: In this interview, Peter High speaks with Mickey Boodaei, Co-Founder and CEO of Transmit Security. Among the topics they discuss include:
- An overview of Transmit Security and its goal of building a cross-channel identity platform that is designed to simplify, accelerate, and reduce the cost of identity-related projects
- The advantages to self-funding Transmit Security, including the strong drive and motivation to succeed that it instills
- An overview of the cybersecurity landscape, which includes network security, endpoint security, and identity
- The rationale behind starting Transmit Security – Mickey and Rakesh already founded companies in network security and endpoint security, so identity was the logical next step
- How Transmit Security is able to stay ahead of the competition by working closely with its customers and having a flexible, scalable platform that allows them to build capabilities extremely quickly
- The main criteria Mickey looks at when investing in startups, which is personal interest
The post Mickey Boodaei, Co-Founder and CEO of Transmit Security appeared first on Metis Strategy.