In this interview, Mark Brewer, Chief Information Officer of Seagate Technology, discusses World Class IT principle 1, People, principle 2, Infrastructure, and Principle 4, IT & Business Partnerships, with Metis Strategy. Some of the topics discussed include:
• His nearly two decade tenure as CIO and the changes he has seen
• How he creates a culture of innovation
• The changing role that IT plays in the business
• Communication, transparency, and the multiple platforms he uses to communicate internally and externally
• How he manages a broadly distributed workforce
Eye on the Trends: Balancing Innovation and security, Cloud Storage, and Increasing Digital Content
The post Mark Brewer, Chief Information Officer of Seagate Technology appeared first on Metis Strategy.