In this interview, Emerson Spartz, CEO of Spartz Media, discusses World Class IT principle four, IT & Business Partnerships with Metis Strategy. Some of the topics discussed include:
- Emerson’s entrepreneurial spirit and his founding of MuggleNet at a very young age
- His educational background, the rationale behind his early home-schooling, and his attendance at college despite the archetype of young entrepreneurs skipping higher education
- Common characteristics of successful people and positive influences to Emerson
- The science of virality; how Emerson became enamored with the idea of media influence, how Spartz media utilizes it today for generation of its content, and whether viral media represents a change in the future of media consumption
- How businesses should be viewing virality
- His take on parenting in the future
The post Emerson Spartz, CEO of Spartz Media appeared first on Metis Strategy.