In this interview, Gene Kim, Entrepreneur and Author of The Phoenix Project discusses World Class IT Principle two, Infrastructure, and Principle three, Project and Portfolio Management, with Metis Strategy. Some of the topics discussed include:
- The concept of DevOps and its impactful presence in tech giants such as Amazon, Netflix, and Etsy
- The transferability of the DevOps perspective across a wide variety of industries, sectors, and organizational models
- Characteristics, as noted by Gene, that the best and most impactful leaders managing DevOps tend to have
- The confluence of changes in technology, people, and processes that has led to the era of DevOps
- Themes from Gene’s forthcoming book, The DevOps Cookbook
- Eye on the Trends: Containers as a mechanism for rapid, automated testing by developers
The post Gene Kim, Entrepreneur and Author of The Phoenix Project appeared first on Metis Strategy.