350: In this interview, Peter High speaks with Gary Reiner, an Operating Partner at General Atlantic. Among the topics they discuss include.
- Gary’s responsibility as Operating Partner focused on helping companies which he advises grow.
- Gary’s perspective from serving on boards such as Citigroup and Hewlett-Packard Enterprise and the different experience resulting from them.
- How Gary keeps up with the pulse of enterprise buying by keeping in touch with previous colleagues and through the exposure being a board provides.
- Ways in which the CIO has evolved and become more exciting due to the migration to machine learning, new technology, and the increasing importance of developing software quickly.
- Ways in which companies can make the challenging technological transformation by either leveraging and refactoring old software, or by developing applications that replace their legacy.
- Eye on the Trends: Machine Learning
The post Gary Reiner, Operating Partner at General Atlantic appeared first on Metis Strategy.