311: In this interview, Bill Graff, discusses World Class IT Principle One, People; World Class Principle Four, IT & Business Partnerships; and World Class Principle Five, External Partnerships. Some of the topics discussed include:
- Bill’s 13-year career path at Cerner
- The critical skills needed for IT leaders
- How previously being a part of a revenue-enhancing division of Cerner shaped how Bill runs IT
- Bill’s purview as CIO: security, data centers, corporate IT, infrastructure, IT finance and governance
- Advice for scaling quickly: robust processes, internal relationships and external relationships
- Eye on the trends: public cloud, partnering analytics with artificial intelligence, gamification
The post Bill Graff, Chief Information Officer of Cerner appeared first on Metis Strategy.