354: In this interview, Peter High speaks with Ann Dozier, the Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits. Among the topics they discuss include:
- An overview of Glazer’s, North America’s largest wine and spirit distributor with over five thousand brands.
- Ann’s role as CIO, where she is responsible for infrastructure, information security, the supply chain, digital, among other areas.
- Glazer’s objective with digital as it relates to the customer experience, which is to ensure that customers and supplier-partners can interact with them on their terms
- How Glazer’s has merged the IT organizations to ensure that the company is meeting State regulations while maintaining an entrepreneurial spirit within the company.
- How the merger and integration with Legacy Glazer’s provided an opportunity to both integrate and update legacy systems.
- How Glazer’s has leveraged their network of partners to drive the technology for the future.
- How Glazer’s was able to complete a high-profile merger and add a national partnership while making sure the users did not feel the burden of all the movement by making excellent decisions and having the support of senior executives.
- An eye on the trends: Business Intelligence, AI, IoT, Blockchain
The post Ann Dozier, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits appeared first on Metis Strategy.