In this interview, Andre Mendes, Interim CEO of the Broadcast Board of Governors, discusses World Class IT principle one, People, and principle two, Infrastructure, with Metis Strategy. Some of the topics discussed include:
- The missions and goals of the Broadcasting Board of Governors
- How BBG is able to get its information across in regimes where a free press is unavailable
- How he measures success, and what kind of metrics he uses to determine whether progress is being made
- How he leverages social media and “multi-directional” communication, and what roles those methods play in reaching the audience today
- How he works with other agencies within the government and how they are able to coordinate their message
- How his career path has led him to chief executive role, and how his previous CIO roles have prepared him for his current position
The post Andre Mendes, Interim CEO of the Broadcast Board of Governors appeared first on Metis Strategy.