The last episode of this year with Tequila & Wine!
In this episode, Varun & Suchita talk about Varun's recent holiday, RRR getting Oscar Nominations, Mensa's recent acquisitions, Adults driving growth in the toys industry, Netflix branching out into fitness content, Covid staging a comeback, and Beco raising capital.
1. Advertising will see more prominence in products across EComm, OTT, FinTech & more.
2. Too much of the monopoly sits with FB + Google currently; the digital pie will grow but through Marketing & Advertising.
3. How 'lending is a feature'; advertising and marketing as revenue streams could become features across the board.
4. Rise of Blogs/Substacks + Podcasts giving credibility to Creators.
5. In terms of consumer brands/consumer tech, there will be premiumization of basics.
6. Beauty & Personal Care: Hair & Scalp-care will see more popularity.
1. AI will chip away at more creative jobs but also add a whole new set of careers like prompt engineers, etc.
2. Web3, Crypto & Blockchain will make a return in a better light than in 2022 but their growth will come from less hype and more boring spaces.
3. Long form > Short form video content. The short-form hype cycle will slow down but it’ll be the most effective tool for long-form content & community growth.
Varun & Suchita also answer a few listener questions on the show. Do share yours on the below-mentioned handles.
You can follow Varun Duggirala on Twitter & Instagram
You can follow Suchita Salwan on Twitter & Instagram
Check out video episodes on the Think Fast YouTube Channel.
Find the show across audio streaming apps:
Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | JioSaavn | Gaana | Amazon Music
Do follow IVM Podcasts on social media.
We are @ivmpodcasts on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram.
You can listen to this show and other awesome shows on the new and improved IVM Podcasts App on Android or iOS.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.