Dr. Joe Dispenza joins Jay Shetty to talk about how our thoughts and emotions can affect our physical body, the unconscious process of making your feelings become the means of thinking, and reaching an awareness of the possibilities you haven’t thought before.
Dr Joe holds a Bachelor of Science degree and is a Doctor of Chiropractic. His post graduate training includes the fields of neuroscience and neuroplasticity, quantitative electroencephalogram (QEEG) measurements, epigenetics, mind-body medicine, and brain/heart coherence.
What We Discuss with Dr. Joe:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:55 What's the biggest difficulty or challenge you've had to overcome in the past 12 months?
- 04:57 Challenging thoughts we’ve developed that affects how we feel
- 07:34 The Familiar Past, our feelings become the means of thinking
- 12:33 Overcoming your old personality to create the energy to heal
- 18:24 In the unknown, you learn how to be comfortable with the unknown
- 23:27 Processing problems productively and effectively through thoughts
- 27:50 Not reacting emotionally is going to change the energy of how you address a situation
- 33:17 The fear has to be addressed if you want to be healed
- 37:54 Why is our memory for pain stronger than our memory of success or joy?
- 43:19 Your experience produces a feeling that is not chemical
- 48:25 What disconnects us from our awakening and connection to the divine
- 54:36 Deducing the energy frequency of the people you meet
- 58:11 The heart is the middle path, it’s a union of polarity
- 01:08:47 People are the example of truth, we take care of one another and we heal together
- 01:14:13 The purpose of life is to figure out its purpose
- 01:17:02 Dr. Joe on Final Five
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!
Achieve success in every area of your life with Jay Shetty’s Genius Community. Join over 10,000 members taking their holistic well-being to the next level today, at https://shetty.cc/OnPurposeGenius
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.