Bob Proctor sits down with Jay Shetty to talk about freeing yourself from societal and cultural control, seeking awareness and learning how to improve your life, and finding the dedication to pursue what you love.
Bob Proctor is a New York Times best-selling author of the You Were Born Rich (1984) book. As a speaker, author, consultant, coach, and mentor, he works with business entities and individuals around the world, instilling within them not only the mental foundations of success and the motivation to achieve, but also the actionable strategies that will empower them to grow, improve, and thrive in today’s ever-changing world.
What We Discuss with Bob:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:57 The importance of the internet for the last 12 months
- 03:44 Different paradigms is in control of our lives
- 07:00 If you want to learn, go to someone who knows more than you do
- 10:28 Learn by fully understanding what you are reading
- 16:55 Our paradigm is a multitude of concepts fixed in our subconscious mind
- 22:44 Staying motivated and enthusiastic in changing the paradigms that control us
- 27:04 You can only attract to you what vibrates in harmony with you
- 30:29 The results that you’re seeing tells the truth
- 35:41 Love comes in when everything is in harmony in all aspects of your life
- 39:12 Ask yourself: What do you really want in this life?
- 44:23 The You Were Born Rich book
- 46:33 Bob on the Fast Five
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!
Achieve success in every area of your life with Jay Shetty’s Genius Community. Join over 10,000 members taking their holistic well-being to the next level today, at https://shetty.cc/OnPurposeGenius
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.