Michael Serpe, improv comedian, stage combat teacher --and tire salesman -- jumps into the show to talk humor and depression, play a game show-themed improv game, taste some spicy chocolate, and reveal why he leans into having a name that sounds like an STD.
- A guest portal in restaurant-shorthand
- Panhandling strategy and an initiative to educate the homeless
- Game Show Corner
- Humor used for serious topics - "You are Not Alone - An Uplifting Show About Depression" at the Magnet Theatre
- How far is too far in depression humor?
- Diffusing difficult situations in everyday life with humor
- Verbal pratfalls
- Why you have to lean into a name that sounds like an STD
- Hot salted Sriracha dark chocolate
With hosts Marc Raco and producer Elsie. Recorded in the MouthMedia Network studio.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.