288: Email for Bloggers - Maximizing the Value of Your Email List with Allea Grummert
Setting up a welcome sequence, how to segment your email subscribers, and gaining new subscribers with Allea Grummert.
Welcome to episode 288 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork interviews Allea Grummert about marketing your blog to your email list.
Last week on the podcast, Bjork chatted with Russ and Natalie Monson about building online businesses. To go back and listen to that episode, click here. Email for Bloggers
How would you describe your email marketing strategy?
Solid? Not quite? Not even close?
Regardless of how much time and effort you’ve spent building and maintaining your email list, this interview with Allea Grummert from Duett will help you grow, refine, and nurture the email subscribers you have for your blog. She talks about welcome sequences, segmentation, opt-ins, and more –– enjoy! In this episode, you’ll learn:
* How Allea helps creators with their email marketing
* Why your email list is so valuable
* What a welcome sequence is
* How to segment your email list
* How to maintain your sequences
* What RSS emails are
* How to get followers and subscribers
* 229: Email Marketing – Strategies for Bloggers with Allea Grummert
* 279: Financial Independence – How to Be Efficient with Your Money with Anna Rider
* Live Q&A - Welcome Sequences and Nurturing Your Email List – for members only!
* Work with Allea
* Snag some exclusive resources from Allea!
* Find Allea on Food Blogger Pro!
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to email@example.com.
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership