Jan 30, 2023
How to Invest in a Falling Property Market
Simon tells you exactly how to invest in a falling property market. In this follow-up to episode 173, Simon also answers the question - should we buy now, or should we wait?
* During the pandemic, people were overpaying for property, it was a sellers’ market. Now it is a buyers’ market. Sellers are keen to sell before the market falls further, so are primed to agree to deals and discounts.
* Once the market hits the bottom, sellers know it will soon rise again.At that point, their mindset shifts. They then expect and seek out a higher price. This makes it harder for investors to negotiate deals and discounts.
* Estate agents are not selling as much lately, so they desperately need property investors. Provided they believe you have the money they will be keen to work with you, so will put together good deals.
* Work with motivated sellers who want to sell fast and without the hassle and look for ethical win-wins. A falling market creates more motivated sellers.
* Buy a property that will be cash positive and plan to hold onto it for the long term.
'With a falling market, a lot of people get nervous'
'Strategies such as vendor finance, and lease options are going to be far more relevant'
'It´s harder to get great deals and discounts when everyone thinks the market is going to start going up again.'
'If it meets your criteria, I would suggest, be bold, be courageous, take action'
If you would like to join Simon on some no-cost, live online training about Lease Options. register here www.PLOtraining.com
To attend your first pin meeting as Simon's guest visit http://www.pinmeeting.co.uk/, find your local meeting, and at the bottom of the page where you normally pay £20, click on where it says "pay with a voucher code" and use this code: PODCAST. This will bypass the payment page and you can attend your first pin meeting for free.
Property Magic: How to Buy Property Using Other People's Time, Money, and Experience by Simon Zutshi
Find out about the Global PIN Meetings at www.globalpinmeeting.com
To find your local pin meeting visit: www.PinMeeting.co.uk and use voucher code PODCAST to attend your first meeting as Simon's guest (instead of paying the normal £20).
Register at Mindset For Property at - www.mindsetforproperty.co.uk
Property Magic Podcast episode 173 - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/how-to-sell-property-at-full-market-price-in-a-falling-market/id1482923369?i=1000596179322
ABOUT THE HOST
Simon Zutshi, an experienced investor, successful entrepreneur, and best-selling author is widely recognised as one of the top wealth creation strategists in the UK. Having started to invest in property in 1995 and went on to become financially independent by the age of 32.
Passionate about sharing his experience, Simon founded the property investor’s network (pin) in 2003 at www.pinmeeting.co.uk. the pin has since grown to become the largest property networking organisation in the UK, with monthly meetings in 50 cities, designed specifically to provide a supportive, educational and inspirational environment for people like you to network with and learn from other successful investors.
Since 2003, Simon has taught thousands of entrepreneurs and business owners how to successfully invest in a tax-efficient way. How to create additional streams of income, give them more time to do the things they want to do, and build their long-term wealth.
Simon’s book “Property Magic” which is now in its sixth edition, became an instant hit when first released in 2008 and remains an Amazon No 1 best-selling property book.
Simon launched his latest business, www.CrowdProperty.com, in 2014, which is an FCA Regulated peer-to-peer lending platform to facilitate loans between private individuals and property professionals.
Contact and follow Simon here:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.