Episode 36 - Interview with Marketing Expert & NY Times Bestselling Author Seth Godin
Bucket list ticked!
How would I describe the experience with him? He was totally gracious, his brain moves so fast, his recall of stories and case studies is incredible, and he is as super generous as I had hoped.
In this podcast interview with Seth, he shares
- What he defines as “This is Marketing” in his new book and not “that.”
- The power of early adopters in your marketing and communication strategy
- The biggest mistake he ever committed
- When he realised he had a ‘Personal Brand’
- What his focus is for the future of brand “Seth”
- What he did to attract talent to his company Squidoo when they all wanted to work at Disney
- How to rise above media hype that polarises people and instead leads change
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.