On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners Kelly, Joyce, Nicole, Kim, Marcia, Tommy, Jessica, Robert, Zoya, Lori, Laura, Paul and Tony, selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- Is it true that I’m wasting money if I get a tax refund?
- If I have NerdWallet, should I still pull my credit report annually?
- Should I buy out my car lease outright, or finance it?
- My company’s 410(k) plan is ending, what should I do?
- Should we sell the second home we rent out, to pay off debt?
- Should my wife take the 100% or 50% option on her pension?
- Should we update our trust, after 10 years?
- I think my partner’s brother may be pushing him to do something he doesn’t want to do financially. Should I stay out of the way?
- Is the Bitwise 10 Crypto Index Fund a good investment?
- Why does the nursing home I am moving into keep calling me, asking me for my Social Security number?
- At 56, should I open a ROTH IRA?
- What should I do with the ashes I have, from loved ones?
This week’s Quizzie (from Lance): What should I do with the 401(k) I have from my last job?
Take advantage of the Ultimate Opportunity Savings Account with Alliant Credit Union by clicking here!
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
CLICK HERE FOR APPLE
CLICK HERE FOR GOOGLE PLAY
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.