On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners selected and read by KT. We hear from Marque, A Big Fan, Lauren, Debbie, Julie, Deedee, Claire, Sammy, Eileen, Van, Newly Weds, and Taryn. Plus, Suze answers the KT Quiz Question from last week.
This week’s questions:
- Should I take advantage of investment DRIPS?
- Is it a good idea to add mortgage protection insurance?
- Should I pay off my student loans, or max out my ROTH IRA?
- Can my husband contribute to his ROTH IRA with money he gets from Social Security?
- Can you give me advice on paying fees for having a ROTH IRA?
- What is the difference between a HELOC and refinancing my mortgage?
- Can you clarify how ROTHs are taxed?
- How much of an emergency fund is too much?
- Is accidental term life insurance, with no medical exams, a good idea?
- Is now a good time to convert from a traditional IRA to a ROTH IRA?
- Should my husband and I invest in separate IRAs or fund a joint one?
- What should I do with the money I’ll make from selling my house, before I am ready to buy a new one?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
CLICK HERE FOR APPLE
CLICK HERE FOR GOOGLE PLAY
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.