On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners Linda, Debbie, Nicholas, Vicheal, Donna, Tova, Stacy and Kim selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- Should I invest in BitCoin?
- What is the best way my young sons should save or invest money from an inheritance?
- My husband and I are looking to move to either California or Florida. Which would you advise has the better cost of living?
- Why are ROTHs so great?
- I lost my job and had to declare bankruptcy. I’m having trouble finding a job, what can I do?
- Should I be a guarantor for my friend so she can get an apartment?
- In the current state of the economy, how should I prioritize my money?
- Should I hold on to a stock that’s in decline?
This week’s Quizzie (submitted by Jennifer): How should we finance a paint job for our home, which is required by our HOA?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
CLICK HERE FOR APPLE
CLICK HERE FOR GOOGLE PLAY
Take advantage of the Ultimate Opportunity Savings Account with Alliant Credit Union by clicking here!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.