In this bonus episode of How To Take The Lead it’s our end of series after party ... or reunion show, if you watch too much Below Deck like Lee!
In this episode we reflect on and discuss the things we wished we'd covered in the first series, bits we missed, what we've learnt and everything in between, including:
· 10:22 – that Jack Duckworth moment
· 11:29 – how The Wellcome Trust handled racism
· 14:27 – Virgin Atlantic ditch the power suit
· 16:32 – everyday sexism
· 20:08 – when can we stop asking if a woman can lead the country?
· 24:40 – storytelling when you maybe don’t feel like it
· 26:45 – there’s so much more to explore
There’s no top takeaways from us but we are excited to announce we have launched our How To Take the Lead social media channels. You will be able to find all the good stuff on Insta and Twitter:
So why not give us a follow to see what we're up to on our summer hiatus and share your thoughts on what we've covered in series one.
If you enjoyed this episode why not subscribe to the podcast. We would love it if you left us a rating or review and feel free to share the link to this episode with anyone else you think would find it interesting, using #HowToTakeTheLead
Series two of How To Take The Lead lands in October 2022!