In the series one finale of How To Take The Lead we consider what you should be making time for as a leader. It’s a question we both get asked a lot so we share our views on what to prioritise and how to protect your time.
We share our thoughts, experiences and learning, including:
· 03:03 – expectation versus reality
· 09:46 – the value of protected time
· 17:30 – what should you be doing with your protected time
· 22:33 – the importance of boundary setting
· 34:30 – do you have to be the doer?
· 41:15 – how to make the most of your time
Our top takeaways in this episode include practical tips to manage your time, boundary setting and reframing guilt.
If you enjoyed this episode why not subscribe to the podcast. We would love it if you left us a rating or review and feel free to share the link to this episode with anyone else you think would find it interesting, using #HowToTakeTheLead
Get social with us via: