Jon Morrow has consistently and repetitively grown the blog traffic for several sites and organizations. In the early days of CopyBlogger, he helped take them to 3.5M page views a month. He then helped KissMetrics grow from 0-130,000 visits per month. And he has grown his own site SmartBlogger to well over 140,000 monthly visits (Google US, according to SEMrush) with less than 500 pieces of content!
If you are a company or an individual looking to grow your blog traffic this episode is for you!
Looking for writers trained and certified in SEO? Visit Jon’s free directory at: https://writer.me/
Here is the free content brief
Jon mentioned: https://smartblogger.s3.amazonaws.com/freebies/content-brief-template.pdf
In this episode:
- Jon’s overall traffic strategy
- Just HOW different search content is vs social content
- How to ACTUALLY outsource content creation and get good results
- How to find good writers
- How to vet writers
- Why Jon does NOT want to know the writer’s ideas for posts
- Setting publication dates AND milestones
- How to make content better and rank worthy
- How Jon sets up a content team
- How Jon thinks about and classifies search “Intent”
- When you don’t need a full content team
- Why and when writers are getting paid $5,000-10,000 per post.
- What is the ROI of this cost?
- Backlinks Strategies
- And much more!
Related Episodes You Might Like
Information About United Search
is a brand new Speaker Accelerator program helping especially those from underrepresented groups – learn more about them in today’s episode.
To apply to be a mentor, mentee or learn more in general go to: https://www.unitedsearch.org/mentors
Show Agenda and Timestamps
Articles, Resources, and Links Mentioned
Find Jon Online
The post 119: Jon Morrow’s Proven Formula for Growing Blog Traffic With SEO appeared first on Evolving SEO.