In episode 111 we discussed Bruce Lee– listen up as in his episode hosts Stevesmi and Mobster talk about one of his contemporaries and friend Bolo Yeung. Regular on-screen bad ass martial arts champion, bodybuilder and actor not enough is known about him. We aim to fix that.
In the podcast we discuss
• His on screen and off screen persona
• His very long and busy screen career
• How he excelled at three disciplines
• How we think his steroid cycle would have been and a version for fighters today.
• How many young and troubled athletes have benefited from the discipline of the fighting arts.
• Finally how, like many martial artists, staying light, limber and healthy is good for a long life.
Evo link to what we think Bolo’s steroid cycle would have been:
The forum discussion of his cycle:
We come up with a cycle for a MMA fighter
What cycle would a Muay Thai fighter use?
A link to fighting scenes video clips of Bolo from various movies