In this YouTube episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster have a look at the only top proto beat Ronnie during his reign: Gentle Giant Gunter Schlierkamp. Listen up as we get into:
• Was he too much of a nice guy? Would he have been more successful if he’d been more assertive? Pro tips
• His beating a reigning Mr O at the 2002 GNC Show of Strength in New Orleans
• Was he over looked as a bodybuilder?
• His working with Charles Glass (king of the angles) and Chad Nicholls when in his best condition and shape.
• How he didn’t like weighing 340lbs
• How he dropped 50+ lbs when he retired
• His recent comments about Dallas et al – too big too fast
• His cycle, PED’s and the prep coach Chad Nicholls and what that means
• What pros do at that level to gain an edge
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
Link to thread/s: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/
Link to article/s: https://www.evolutionary.org/gunter-schlierkamp-steroids
https://www.instagram.com/gunterschlierkamp/?hl=en (59,700 followers)