In this epic episode, two podcast teams tackle the first two weeks of the Biden-Harris administration, from an unforgettable Inauguration Day (that poem! those memes!) to the early rush of executive orders, to the looming impeachment trial (number two) of former President Donald Trump. We share our hopes, anxieties, and expectations, as bright campaign promises and high-toned “unity” rhetoric give way to down-and-dirty political realities.
The podcasters, part 1:
- Noah Hawes (host), of Elementz
- Destiny Lewis, graduate of Robert A. Taft Technology H.S.
- Nico Luginbill, Walnut Hills H.S.
- Lincoln Lundgren, Cincinnati School for Creative and Performing Arts
- Aubrey Jones, Cincinnati School for Creative and Performing Arts
The podcasters, part 2:
- Joyeuse Muhorakeye, Aiken H.S.
- Enock Sadiki, Aiken H.S.
- Brennan Jones, Finneytown Secondary School
- Harnoor Mann, University of Cincinnati
- Alex Bentley, University of Cincinnati (Transition & Access Program)
- Anne Stevenson, University of Cincinnati (Transition & Access Program)
Podcast recorded Jan. 24 (part 2, via Zoom) and 26 (part 1, at Elementz), 2021.
Look for video versions of this episode on the Elementz and Democracy & Z YouTube channels.