Aaron and Brian give some tips and suggestions for anyone wanting to start a tech podcast.
- Topic 1 - Why are you podcasting? (motivation, goals, understanding the marketing)
- Topic 2 - How much of a commitment is podcasting? (scheduling, recording, editing, publishing)
- Topic 3 - How do you get started? (costs, tools, determine format, finding guests, awareness)
- Topic 4 - What are the most difficult aspects of hosting a podcast? (scheduling, prep-work, consistency)
- Topic 5 - What is involved in recording, editing, publishing? (sound quality, edits, tools, studio vs. on-the-road recording)
- Topic 6 - How do you manage to do this along with a day job? (timing of guests, conflicts of interest, topics)