Join Nancy J. Reid and Lisa D. Smith, the mother-daughter travel team on the Love Your Parks Tour and publishers of Big Blend Magazines, for this episode of Big Blend Radio’s Vacation Station Travel Show broadcasting live from the historic Homestead Inn in Twentynine Palms, California. Inns, beds and breakfast, and boutique hotels across the country have come together to launch STILL INN BUSINESS, a preparedness campaign created amid COVID-19 social distancing in show of small business camaraderie and economic optimism.
- Rebecca Gallagher of Historic Smithton Inn in Ephrata, PA
- Diane Rogers of Pinecrest Bed & Breakfast in Asheville, NC
- Nancy Skee of Olde Square Inn in Mount Joy, PA
- Teresa Jacobson of Azalea Inn & Villas in Savannah, GA
- Jeff Stanford of The Stanford Inn and Resort in Mendocino, CA
- Dan Clark of Inn of the Turquoise Bear in Santa Fe, NM
- Marsha Burton of Inn at Woodhaven in Louisville, KY
Featured music is “Ham & Eggs” from the album “Evangeline” by Blind Lemon Pledge.