#189: Where Dance-Induced Orgasm Meets Neuroscience with Holly Wodetzki
Holly Wodetzki is the founder of women's devotional erotic dance modality, Shiva Shakti Dance, and principle teacher of the Sensual Embodied Dance™ Facilitator Training. She's spent the last decade dedicated to practicing, teaching, cultivating and refining unique embodiment practices for women that use movement and sensual dance to drop into deeper levels of pleasure and presence, and unravel decades of social programming, baggage, and suffering. Holly wants every woman to have access to the innate beauty, power and wisdom in their bodies and feel connected and confident to fully express this aliveness flowing through them.
Holly discusses her philosophy in facilitating and teaching embodiment practices such as sensual dance. She describes the advantages to practicing embodiment in group and individual settings, illustrating how embodiment helps women with attraction, relationships, communication and work-life balance. Holly discusses her exploration of the interaction between embodiment practices such as sensual dance and neuroscience. She describes the biological and neurological processes through the lens of masculine-feminine polarity.
"As you explore the difference between men and women's brains and that we have different abilities and gifts that just because there's a biology there that you can't actualize yourself in a different way to what your biology dictates. Just because you might have an innate joy and skill and pleasure at nurturing doesn't mean you can't be an amazing woman in your work domain or the CEO of a company or a great leader in a boardroom of men."
Join us for a powerful discussion about the neuroscience behind feminine and masculine polarity, feminine embodiment, and how it helps women with work-life balance, polarity in relationships, and finding fulfillment. Here are the details of this episode:
* Women's unique challenges in balancing relationship polarity, family and work
* Working with cycles of feminine flowing and feeling and masculine action and production to achieve greater fulfillment
* The flavors of embodiment practices that allow women to get in touch with their bodies, their desires and their true selves
* The synergistic benefits of communal and individual embodiment
* Holly's approach to facilitating and training in sensual embodied dance and Shiva Shakti dance
* The biological and neurochemical processes underlying feminine-masculine polarit.
* And a lot more... Links
* Sensual Embodied Dance
* Shiva Shakti Dance Tools & Resources Mentioned
People/Blogs to Follow
* Dr. Sarah McKay Recommended Books
* The Wild Woman's Way by Michaela Boehm. "In The Wild Woman’s Way, Michaela Boehm shares practical rituals and exercises drawn from years of experience as a celebrity relationship and life counselor and an expert in tantric yoga. She reveals the power of different types of touch, while also training you in forms of meditation and stretching that increase activity and sensual pleasure. Soon, you will learn to switch effortlessly between the aggressive 'go-mode' required to compete successfully at work, and the feminine “flow-mode” of softness and receptivity. By harnessing the duality of the Wild Woman, you will attract and inspire meaningful relationships with romantic partners, your own body, and with life itself."
* The Women's Brain Book by Dr. Sarah McKay. "As women, understanding how our minds and brains are shaped and sculpted by a wide variety of factors — including genes and hormones, life experiences, society and culture, thoughts, feelings and personal beliefs. Learn exactly what happens inside our brains and bodies as we move through all of the important phases of our lives and the unique — and often misunderstood — effects of female biology and hormones."
P.S. Sign up for the free, exclusive training from me on How to Start Attracting Committed Masculine Men By Releasing Control & Letting Him Lead to find out:
* The #1 reason successful women are still single and can’t attract a committed masculine man (hint: it’s not what you think)
* How to break through the patterns of attracting unavailable or feminine men and find your blind spot so you start attracting the men you want
* How to master the art of feminine/masculine polarity so you start feeling taken care of, claimed and finally be able to let go of control
* How to get out of the “get the guy” mindset and instead move into your full feminine self and have the guy get you
* Uncover The Lie of Female Success that’s keeping you stuck, exhausted and unfulfilled (in masculine energy all the time) so you can start living in freedom & joy
* And much more…
Sign up at girlskill.com/webinar