• NCL's Frank Del Rio makes a statement about the current status of cruising in America.
• Holland America announces their summer 2021 European season.
• Carnival's Costa Cruises intends to expand its sailings starting in October.
• Marella Cruises announces it's 2021-2022 itineraries.
• Cruise & Maritime Voyages ships head to auction.
#norwegiancruiseline #hollandamerica #cruisenews
Tony over at La Lida Loca's Cruise & Maritime Voyages naming history fun.
Any questions or topics you would like us to cover? email@example.com
Follow us on YouTube here:
➤ http://youtube.com/cruisenews is updated throughout the week. Don't forget to subscribe.
Would you like to help support the channel and new content?
About Cruise News:
We started the popular travel site MilesGeek and are now doing a vlog and news channel about cruising! Join us here at Cruise News as we share our tips and knowledge from traveling on the top brands in cruising. Come along as we cruise through the Panama Canal, Mediterranean, Caribbean, Hawaii, Australia, and Asia. We do a transatlantic or transpacific cruise at least once a year. Cruise lines include Disney Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Line, MSC Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Holland America, Princess Cruises, and more.