Ep 34: In the 1980s a prominent 76-year-old owner of a family-run preschool was named as the head of a child molestation ring. The accusations eventually extending to her children and even her grandchildren. But was this preschool a front covering the most egregious child abuse scandal in American history or was this woman and her family members the victim of a modern day witch hunt?
The Daily Best; The NY Times; The McMartin Family Trials on Oxygen
The easiest way you can support us is by leaving a review, telling your friends, sharing on social media or by sending us a note. We love to hear from our audience!
You can also support the show through the following ways:
Patron – If you’re enjoying the podcast and would like to hear ad-free shows, have access to exclusive AMAs with the hosts, or just want support what we are doing in general, please checkout our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/womenandcrime
Merchandise – For T-shirts, Hoodies, notebooks, stickers and mugs check out https://www.womenandcrimepodcast.com/merch
• Written and Hosted by Amy Shlosberg and Meghan Sacks
• Produced and Edited by James Varga
• Music by Dessert Media
If you or someone you know is a victim of domestic or other violence, there are many organizations that can offer support or help you in your specific situation.
For details please visit one of the websites below.
• National Domestic Violence Hotline https://www.thehotline.org/help/
• RAINN https://www.rainn.org/about-national-sexual-assault-telephone-hotline
• Women’s Law https://hotline.womenslaw.org/
• Victim Connect List of resources https://victimconnect.org/resources/national-hotlines/