This week on episode 206 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing James Bond’s drinking, Self Discovery, and I hope you’re not wearing white because we are drinking with Brut Force with Peter Stafford-Bow! So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- If you like what you are hearing in this episode, consider leaving us a rating and review on Apple Podcast. It helps give potential listeners more information about the show and we’d really appreciate it.
What Is Peter Stafford-Bow Drinking
- Our guest tonight last appeared on our show to talk about his first book, “Corkscrew: The Highly Improbable, But Occasionally True, Tale Of A Professional Wine Buyer” back on episode 116… He and Felix Hart are back to tell us about the further adventures of Felix in his second book “Brut Force: The Further, Staggering Adventures Of A Professional Wine Buyer”, he is Peter-Stafford Bow!
- Solomon is drinking - Pseudo Sue Citra Hopped Pale Ale from Toppling Goliath
- Eckles is drinking - Sparkling Water, it’s high quality H20
Grape, Hop, or Pop Culture Reference
Thinking and drinking
- What movie villian would you most want to be?
That’s right it’s time to break out your phones and get that last minute hook up with us.
Follow us on the socials, Twitter, Instagram and our private group on Facebook known as the Tavern.
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help us from having to shut down.
Peter, one last time, where are the best places for our listeners to find out more about Brut Force? Twitter and Website.