This week on episode 227 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing that thing when your two favorite huge “craft” breweries form to become one super voltron monster in an effort to take down “the big guys”, and we’ll be taking your questions! So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends, and welcome to happy hour 226 of the ONLY TWO-TIME Award Winning Topical Beer and Wine Education Podcast Focusing on FUN!
- If by now you’ve already realized that you are listening to podcast gold, be sure to get yourself subscribed to the show so you never miss an episode. Visit WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe to take your first step down the WLD path of awesome sauce.
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual panel members, we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
Wine, Beer, or Pop Culture Reference Wines ‘Til Sold Out Ad
The Tavern Asks
- Chris W - "Only cook with what you would drink." I typically follow that rule for marinade and sauces, but ignore when the wine is going to spend 3 hours in the oven making meat tasty. So, is that a stupid rule? Is it a smart idea? Or, when does it make sense and when not?
- Dmitry S - This ridiculous thing and others like it that think they can replace alcohol. And cannabis. Alcohol has been around for millennia. Can it ever be replaced?
That’s right it’s time to break out your phones and get that last minute hook up with us.
Follow us on the socials, Twitter, Instagram and our private group on Facebook known as the Tavern.
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend.
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help