Alainea asks a question and a challenge
- Question first - What’s the a wine or beer you been meaning to try ?
- Now the challenge - I challenge you all to play a round of 2 truths and a lie.
Dmitry Asks - how do you pick wine for a huge party?
Cody Asks - Boxers or Briefs?
- What is your most embarrassing drinking story?
Kristen Asks - What is the best jumping off point for getting into spirits?
Jeff M Asks - Which is more important, the grape or the winery?
- Ever had a beer flip?
- Beer, wine, spirit, one everyday, one once a month, and one never again.
Doley has One comment and two questions:
- None of you talk much about your wives. They must be absolute saints for letting you loose every week to do the show.
- Question for each of you: If you had $50 to spend on wine, beer or liquor, what do you buy?
- Question for Jeff Solomon: We know you’re a school teacher. In these days of nonstop pearl-clutching (and the fact that you live in the most triggery, hippie bullshit state in the country) have you gotten any grief related to your job for what you do on the show? Like, “Oh, my, I heard my daughter’s teacher Mr. Solomon say fuck and other filthy stuff on that podcast about drinking?”
Sam asks -
- You're on a desert island. You have the choice of one of the following to be the only alcoholic beverage for the rest of your sad, shipwrecked existence. What do you choose:
- A -- Johnny Bootlegger Syndicate City Sour Peach
- B -- Pork rind fat washed Malort
- C -- Fermented Horse Milk Old fashioneds
Matthew Asks -
- What are your 5 favorite books related to food, beer or wine? Non reference