This week on episode 207 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing Untappd Snobbery, Clues about Oskar Blues, and we CAN’t control ourselves, ‘cause we’ve got the inventor of the Crowler, Jeremy Rudolf! So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- If you like what you are hearing in this episode, consider helping us out by becoming a patron of the show. Visit WeLikeDrinking.com/pledge to get in on the action.
What's Jeremy Rudolf Drinking
- Our guest tonight has been credited with being the inventor of the Crowler beer storage system. The can growler is a 32 oz can that is filled with beer at the tap, then sealed by small sealing machine at which point the can is ready to be taken home. He is the beer traffic control freak of Oskar Blues, and he is Jeremy Rudolf!
- John is drinking - Vivac Montepulciano
- Jeremy is drinking - Dales Pale Ale, Wild Basin, Can O’Bliss
- Solomon is drinking - Mother Earth Brew Co. Boo Koo IPA
- Eckles is drinking - Dale’s Pale Ale and Oskar Blues Imperial Red IPA
Grape, Hop, or Pop Culture Reference
That’s right it’s time to break out your phones and get that last minute hook up with us.
Follow us on the socials, Twitter, Instagram and our private group on Facebook known as the Tavern.
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review
Please follow all the Oskar Blues socials on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and on the web.