This week on episode 233 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing Supreme Decisions, Podcast Award Season, and Glass is in Session with our favorite podcasting Wine Gal, Valarie Caruso... sooooooo crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- If by now you’ve already realized that you are listening to podcast gold, be sure to get yourself subscribed to the show so you never miss an episode. Visit WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribee to take your first step down the WLD path of awesome sauce.
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Our guest tonight is a certified wine educator, lifelong learner, & shameless cork dork, you may remember her from episodes 13, 27, and 99. She was formerly a co-host of the Wine T. W. O. five podcast, she recently launched her latest podcast endeavour, Glass in Session, a wine education podcast that releases twice a month and goes hella deep on a range of fascinating wine topics. Please help us welcome, Val Caruso
- Voting starts July 1, so get out and vote for your favorite shows, mainly us, in the arts category. Visit https://www.podcastawards.com/ to get your votes in. PLEASE
Wine, Beer, or Pop Culture Reference
Val Interview iTunes Reviews
- “The Best” by WineBeerMeUp, 5 stars, “I feel like they’re my friends lol”
- “Love me this podcast!” by Whale Taint Johnson, 5 stars, “The way to a whale’s taint is by finding their vestigial leg bones via echolocation. The rest is all about diddling and poking (which any fan reading the show notes is an expert on). That’s not the problem… The real issue is finding stickers with adhesive properties that can withstand salt water… and barnacles… those mothafuggin barnacles…. I really love this show. You should trust me on this one. I have exquisite taste… after all, I named myself Whale Taint Johnson.
That’s right it’s time to break out your phones and get that last minute hook up with us.
Follow us on the socials, Twitter, Instagram and our private group on Facebook known as the Tavern.
Val one last time where can the good people find you on the social
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend.
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/episodes Or, if you’re on your phone right now, just swipe right