This week on episode 299 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll be discussing chaos at the Copa and we are tasting all the Oktoberfest beers we could find, so crack open that beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking!
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends, and welcome to happy hour 299 of your favorite Award Winning Topical Beer and Wine Education Podcast Focusing on FUN!
- Make sure you never miss another episode of our brand of drinking fun by visiting WeLikeDrinking.com/Subscribe
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual panel members, we have our California Sustainable Winegrowing Ambassador, and recovering Wine Blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer and snake wrangler, John Ruyak, and I’m your host and certified specialist of wine, Jeff Eckles.
- This week is our monthly tasting episode where we taste a specific drink and tell you all about it. Since it’s October, we may as well crack open some Oktoberfest beers.
Wine, Beer, Spirit, or Pop Culture Reference
Oktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Paulaner Oktoberfest
- Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest
- Sam Adams Octoberfest
That’s right, it's time to break out your phones and give us a hand.
Follow us on the socials, Twitter, Instagram and our private group on Facebook known as the Tavern.
Search up the show on Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review. And, if you enjoyed this episode in particular, share it with a friend. We picked up another 5 star review this week.
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more information about becoming a patron of the show and help
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/episodes