In this first podcast of our second year, Jordan takes time to learn more about our sponsor Global Scholars. She gets the backstory of how the mission of this podcast and that of Global Scholars complement one another by interviewing Stan, who serves as President and CEO. Along the way are many great stories of how God is at work today in higher education globally.
In this podcast we discuss:
- How professors influence their students to either seek Christ or reject Christ
- How professors influence culture through what they teach their students
- The estimated percentage of professors worldwide who are Christians
- How a Christian professor helped Stan continue in the faith without even know it!
- Examples of Christian professors integrating biblical truth into their teaching and writing
- How J.P. has mentored Stan for almost 40 years now, and a similar relationship Jordan has
- Why listeners may also be interested in Stan’s College Faith Podcast
- Why Stan has hope for the university and future generations of students
- Some ways God is using professors in the lives Ukrainian and Russian students
- Other ways God is using Christian professors to share Christ and disciple students
Resources mentioned during our conversation: