The news to know for Monday, March 1st, 2021!
What to know about:
- a third COVID-19 vaccine on its way in the U.S.
- the nearly $2 trillion relief bill moving through Congress
- what former President Trump did and didn't confirm in his first major speech since leaving office
- how gambling just got much easier
- where Lady Gaga's two dogs were found
- history-making winners at the Golden Globes
Those stories and more in just 10 minutes!
Head to www.theNewsWorthy.com or see sources below to read more about any of the stories mentioned today.
This episode is brought to you by Noom.com/newsworthy and BLUblox.com/newsworthy
Become a NewsWorthy INSIDER! Learn more at www.TheNewsWorthy.com/insider
J&J Vaccine Authorized: NY Times, WaPo, NBC News, The Hill
Senate Takes Up Relief Bill: CBS News, NY Times, Politico, USA Today
Trump CPAC Speech: Politico, NPR, FOX News, NY Times
2nd Aide Accuses Cuomo: NY Times, NPR, Politico, Cuomo Statement
Iran Rejects Nuclear Talks: Reuters, NY Times, WSJ, CNBC
Google Play Allows Gambling Apps: The Verge, Cnet, Mashable, Mac Observer, Google
Lady Gaga’s Dogs Found: AP, NBC News, LA Times, LAPD
Golden Globes Winners: NY Times, WaPo, Golden Globes
‘Tom and Jerry’ Tops Box Office: AP, Variety, Bloomberg
Money Monday: Buy Now, Pay Later Options: WSJ, WaPo, Reuters