“Change is the most constant thing in life and adaptability is your greatest strength.”
After conquering Bollywood and winning Miss World in 2000, our incredible guest, Priyanka Chopra Jonas moved on to achieve a string of incredible accomplishments in the United States. She was even featured on the cover of Time Magazine's Time 100 issue in 2016 and was recognized as one of the most powerful women in the world by Forbes magazine. In this interview with Vishen Lakhiani, Priyanka shares actionable tips on being successful talks about the importance of family and education, and discusses her new memoir “Unfinished.”
Listen out for:
- The challenges Priyanka faced in her life.
- Priyanka’s secret for reaching all her goals.
- The importance of family in Priyanka’s life.
- Priyanka’s surprising self-care routine.
- Grab your own copy of Priyanka’s book “Unfinished” here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/Unfinished
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes and Spotify. Tag us @Mindvalley on Instagram or Twitter too.