Hello there my babies! Are you excited about the continuation of our discovering the Naked Truth: our relationship discord in your sex life episodes?!
Well, you are in for a treat because we will talk about two more kinds of people you may want to steer away from today.
I am also sharing tips and tricks from my personal experience on how to deal with these kinds of partners.
I’ll answer these common questions...
- Who are the ‘busy beavers’?
- How should I know if my partner is a ‘dick’?
- How can I close the gap between me and my ‘busy’ partner?
- Why does my partner doesn’t want to have sex with me?
- How can I break the bad behavior pattern?
You will learn...
- Understanding the ‘busy beavers’
- How to determine whether your partners are ‘busy beavers’ or ‘dicks’
- Closing the gap between you and your ‘busy’ partner?
- The reason why your partner does not want to do it with you
- Breaking the pattern- why and how?
Grab these takeaways...
- Using the term low libido is a label that can be damaging to a woman's sexiness.
- Sex drive is something that can change, whereas libido, can sound like an awful death sentence.
- Ask: What is up? Let that question sit, and then let it sit for a while.
- Fix yourself before you go fixing your partner.
- What you can do: Break the pattern. You may bring anything up and then he gets mad at you. In these times, you need to break up the pattern a little bit.
- Makeup sex can be exciting, but this cycle is just going to perpetuate then eventually get someone hurt.
It Takes One to Tango: How I Rescued My Marriage with (Almost) No Help from My Spouse—and How You Can, Too a Book by Winifred M. Reilly
Your next best steps...
Come join me in The ME Spot Community! It’s FREE & a great safe place to get your intimate questions answered by me directly, and to meet other marvelous members as well! http://TheMeSpotPodcast.com