In today’s show, Pancham interviews Russell Gray, co-host, The Real Estate Guys Radio Show.
We start this show with Russell giving his views on Wall Street investing. Has the coronavirus pandemic simply highlighted the flaws in our financial system? Will the financial system ever go back to what it was in the Pre-COVID era? Russell shares some interesting insights on this topic.
As the pandemic wreaks havoc in our credit-based financial system, investors need to take a long-hard look at their portfolios and determine the best approach going forward. Russell shares how a low-interest regime can open up some excellent investment opportunities in precious metal and of course, real estate.
If you are worried about your finances due to the ongoing situations, tuning in today’s show will give you some great insights.
- 01:34 – Russell’s background information
- 02:00 – Why is Russell dead against investing in Wall Street?
- 02:55 – How did Russell’s first real estate investment pan out?
- 03:28 – Russell’s father loses $12 million (his entire life savings) on the Wall Street in 1987!
- 05:22 – How Russell lost his mortgage business due to a Wall Street crash
- 07:11 – Financial system vs. Economy – Understanding the difference in simple terms
- 10:00 – Will the financial system ever recover from the impact of the coronavirus?
- 10:57 – Are there any business opportunities that have sprung up due to the current situation?
- 13:35 – Understanding the nuances of a credit-based financial system
- 15:29 – Russell shares how zero passive income wiped him out
- 17:22 – What is the fallout a low-interest rate regime?
- 18:11 – Do gold and silver prices follow similar price trends?
- 20:09 – The Gold Collar Investor Book Recommendation: The Creature From Jekyll Island
- 21:45 – Russell questions the traditional approach of investing in stocks, bonds and cash; he explain real estate is your best option
- 24:00 – How leveraging can help you generate excellent returns in real estate
- 26:28 – Can you generate passive income from real estate?
- 29:46 – How can you protect your net-worth in the wake of the coronavirus?
- 30:55 – Is it worth investing in silver right now?
- 34:00 – Should you get loans and take advantage of low interest rates?
- 35:20 – Importance of understanding the difference between a failing asset and distressed assets
- 39:46 - Taking the Leap Round
- 39:46 - When was the first time you invested outside of Wall Street?
- 41:32 - What fears did you have to overcome when you first invested outside Wall Street?
- 43:02 - What was one investment that did not go as expected?
- 46:03 - What is one piece of advice that you would give to people who are thinking of investing in the Main Street?
- 48:42 - Russell shares his contact information
3 Key Points:
- Financial system vs. Economy – Understanding the difference in simple terms
- How to spot business and investment opportunities in the wake of the coronavirus
- Why the traditional approach of investing in stocks, bonds and cash is a flawed one
Get in Touch: